How do I reschedule a home game?
What do I need to bring to a game?
- Contact the other team and negotiate mutually agreeable date(s) and time(s).
- Use the home game schedule
as a guide for field availability.
- Contact Tom Barton by phone (908-464-0550) or email
at the Berkeley Heights Rec Department and
check field availability for the desired date and time.
- Fill in the
Change of Game Excel spreadsheet.
- Email the completed spreadsheet to Kevinhome.
- You will receive an email or phone call confirmation from Kevin when
the form has been processed and the game is approved.
Until you receive confirmation the game should be considered tentative.
- After receiving confirmation from Kevin, confirm the game with your opponent.
- Player and Coach Passes.
- Referee checks.
- Game Card Roster Stickers.
- Player Medical Releases.
- First Aid Kit.
- For Home Games you will also need:
- Game Card.
- Game Balls.
- Pinnies or Alternate Shirts.
- Corner Flags.