White Oak Park
Estimated Travel Time: 35 minutes
From Berkeley Heights:
- I-78 west to I-287 south.
- Take I-287 south to the exit for Route 202/206 south (first exit).
- Take Route 202 south into Branchburg.
- Make a right onto Old York Rd.
Landmarks: Light, Fleet bank on right, Municipal bldg and Police
Station on left, 6.1 miles from I-287 exit.
- Make a right onto Stony Brook Rd (3rd right, .6 miles).
- Make a left onto Baird Road (1st left, .4 miles).
- Make a left into White Oak Park (.2 miles).
- Drive straight back and find parking.
- #4, #5 - on the right as soon as you pull in.
- #9, #10, #11 - straight back on the right.
- #12, #13 - straight back on the left.
- #14, #15, #16 - straight back and futher left (east of #12 and #13).
Park in the back to the left.