HSC Municipal Complex
Amwell Road & Beekman Lane
Estimated Travel Time: 45 minutes
From Berkeley Heights:
- I-78 west to I-287 south.
- Go south on I-287 toward Somerville. Take the first exit, which is Rt. 202/206 south.
- Follow the exit ramp onto Rt. 202/206 south.
You will pass the Bridgewater Commons, and cross over Rt. 22.
Immediately bear right and follow the signs for Princeton and Rt. 206 south.
- Proceed through the Somerville Circle, and continue south on Rt. 206 for 4.5 miles
or 11 traffic lights. Landmarks are the K Mart at the 10th traffic light,
and an Exxon gas station at the 11th light at Triangle Road.
- Turn right at that light onto Triangle Road.
Proceed 2.3 miles to the end of Triangle Road at Beekman Lane.
- Turn left on Beekman Lane and proceed to the stop sign at the corner
of Amwell Road and Beekman Lane (at the Municipal Complex).
- Turn right at the stop sign and go about 1/3 mile to the soccer fields.
- Field 1 is the first field on your right; field 4 is the fourth field on your right.
- Park either in the municipal complex parking lot or on the soccer field side
of the street. The police will ticket cars parked on the opposite
(no parking) side of the street.