Estimated Travel Time: 20 minutes
From Berkeley Heights:
- I-78 west to Exit #33, Liberty Corner.
- At end of ramp make a left onto Martinsville Rd south.
- Make the first right after the 3rd light onto Mountain Rd.
(1.5 miles from I-78). Landmark: yellow sign with fire engine on it just
- Take the first left onto Long Rd (0.5 mile).
- Follow Long Rd until it ends at Washington Valled Rd (0.8 mile).
Long Rd is very narrow and curvy.
- Make a left onto Washington Valley Rd.
- Make the first right onto Crim Rd (0.2 mile).
- Entrance to Crim Park will be on the left after 0.5 mile.
Landmark: Crim Elementary is on the
right opposite the entrance to the park.
- Do not park on the left hand side of the entrance into the park.
Use parking lot, or if lot is full, park at Crim Elementary school.