Estimated Travel Time: 25 minutes
From Berkeley Heights:
- Rt. 22 east to Springfield Avenue. Make a right exit (just past CompUSA) and
before the overpass to Springfield Avenue (Route 577).
- Make a left at the Stop sign at the end of the ramp and then turn right
onto Springfield Avenue.
- Follow Springfield Avenue as it winds through 3 traffic lights.
Bear right just before the 4th traffic light to stay on Springfield Avenue.
Nomehegan Park is on the opposite corner at this intersection.
(If you pass the Skeet Club, turn back!)
- Take Springfield Avenue to the 2nd traffic light (next to the tennis courts
on the right).
- Turn left onto Orange Avenue.
- Follow Orange for about 1 mile and the school is on the left.
- For parking, take the third left after the school driveway into the
Orange Outdoor Pool parking lot.
- The JV Field is nearest the school and the Varsity Field is farthest from the school.