Estimated Travel Time: 25 minutes
From Berkeley Heights:
- Rt. 22 east to Springfield Avenue. Make a right exit (just past CompUSA) and
before the overpass to Springfield Avenue (Route 577).
- Make a left at the Stop sign at the end of the ramp and then turn right
onto Springfield Avenue.
- Follow Springfield Avenue as it winds through 3 traffic lights.
Bear right just before the 4th traffic light to stay on Springfield Avenue.
Nomehegan Park is on the opposite corner at this intersection.
(If you pass the Skeet Club, turn back!)
- Take Springfield Avenue to the 2nd traffic light
(next to the tennis courts on the right).
- Turn left onto Orange Avenue.
- Take the 4th right onto Linden Place.
- Linden Place turns into Elizabeth Avenue as you go through the blinking light.
- Bloomingdale Avenue is the 3rd street past the blinking light.
Turn left onto Bloomingdale Ave.
- The fields are on the right side after 1/4 mile.
- There are two U10 (small-sided) fields at the school.
The Side Field is beside the school and visible from the street and
the Back Field is behind the school.
There is a parking lot between the fields or you can park on the street.