Estimated Travel Time: 50 minutes
From Berkeley Heights:
- I-78 west to I-287 south.
- Go south on I-287 toward Somerville. Take the first exit, which is Rt. 202/206 south.
- Follow the exit ramp onto Rt. 202/206 south.
You will pass the Bridgewater Commons, and cross over Rt. 22.
Immediately bear right and follow the signs for Princeton and Rt. 206 south.
- Proceed through the Somerville Circle, and continue south on Rt. 206.
- Stay on Rt. 206 south through Hillsborough into Mongomery.
- Shortly after entering Montgomery [Belle Mead Garage is on your right
and Rt. 206 is about to curve away to the left] take right branch onto
Rt. 601. There is a sign there directing toward the Carrier Clinic
down Rt. 601.
- Follow Rt. 601 for nearly a mile.
- Then turn left on Broadway, which is a narrow street.
[If you've reached the Carrier Clinic you've gone too far on 601].
- Follow Broadway, it turns to the left and then to the right,
ending at the parking lot for the fields. [Do not give up and think
you made a wrong turn - this really is the right road].