St Georges Ave
Estimated Travel Time: 25 minutes
From Berkeley Heights:
- Plainfield Ave south towards Rt 22.
- Take overpass over Rt 22 and bear right onto Park Ave south.
- Follow Park Ave for 7 miles through Scotch Plains and Fanwood into Rahway.
The road changes names several times: first Martine Ave and then Lake Ave.
- Make a right onto St. Georges Ave in Rahway. Landmarks: Getty on the left and
red brick Elementary School on the far left of intersection. Intersection is ~1 mile
after going under GS Parkway.
- Continue on St. Georges Ave. In ~1 mile you will go under a railroad overpass.
- At 2nd light after the railroad overpass make a right into the former Bradlees
shopping center. Landmarks: 1st light is immediately beyond the overpass at a Wendy's.
2nd light is a few hundred feet beyond the 1st light and across from a K-Mart
- The fields are in the back behind the former Bradlees shopping center.